Gabbitas has nearly 140 years' experience recruiting for all roles ranging from teachers to Headmasters, pastoral staff to Bursars in the independent education sector. We have placed several key names in British history into schools up and down the country, including HG Wells and Evelyn Waugh. We also recruit internationally and have placed educational professionals in over 40 countries worldwide.
With Gabbitas dealing with your recruitment needs, we can offer:
- a successful track record in UK recruitment placing senior managers, teaching, pastoral and support staff
- access to our extensive database of educational professionals
- consultants with outstanding expertise in the UK and international school market.
- access to our St James’ offices, central London
Our recruitment service for schools includes:
- gathering information about the school and vacancy
- designing and creating an advertisement and specific job description
- co-ordinating the application pack (job description, personal specification, package offered school background, application form and application information)
- interviewing long-list candidates, face to face or via Skype
- writing up of profiles for short-listed candidates
- carrying out checks on short-listed candidates, including referencing
- letting down unsuccessful candidates
- presenting a shortlist to the school
If your school would like to hear from us regarding our school recruitment services, please contact us here.