Welcome to the Schools Consultancy section of our website. We understand just how crucial it is for schools to have the right support when it is needed. When a school opts for external input they need to feel confident they will receive professional and outstanding guidance. Our schools consultancy team, along with the Gabbitas Executive Group of consultants has a wealth of relevant experience to deliver exceptional consultancy services. As a starting point, it is important to gain a clear understanding of exactly what is required. We can then develop the project methodology and main delivery to help you achieve a successful outcome.
Our expertise includes:
- establishing or buying a school - full support with all aspects of establishing a new school, including advice on premises, staffing, curriculum, launch, planning and marketing
- school evaluation and management review - independent review of organisation and management, which may cover the whole school or individual areas, as required
- staffing structures - assessment of staffing levels and organisation, accountability structures and any areas of concern
- appraisal of Heads and other senior staff - independent appraisals with constructive recommendations for professional development
- salary structures - review of salary levels against current market standards, pay review policies and management salaries within the school budget
- pre-inspection consultation - expert guidance on preparation for inspection, attention to areas of weakness and building a team approach
- The CD Wheel - an innovative online performance management tool for schools which tracks progress and evaluates goals.
To contact our Schools Consultancy team, please click here.