Gabbitas are specialists in the placement of private residential and non-residential tutors with families in the UK and worldwide. We also specialise in the placement of hourly tutors in London and UK wide.
We have a strong understanding of the requirements for families seeking tutors and realise that the tutor needs to be able to fit in with your family and meet the needs of your child. For this reason we place importance on character as well as experience and qualifications. We are able to offer sound advice, based upon our experience, in order to recruit successfully for you, for both the short and the long term.
Parents require tutoring for a variety of reasons, including the support of:
- children who are preparing for examinations (7+, 8+, 11+, common entrance, GCSE A-level)
- younger children who need help with pre school entrance
- children who have special educational needs and require additional assistance and support outside their regular schooling
- children who are gifted or talented and would benefit from extended learning opportunities
- children who are home-schooled
- children who have been educated outside of the British education system and are now being re-introduced to it for a return to a British school either in the UK or internationally
To find an hourly tutor, click here.
To find a private residential tutor, click here.