We always act in your interests to secure the best available tutors. Our discreet and confidential service is very flexible and includes:
- gathering information about your child/ren and discussing your requirements for a tutor
- searching via our extensive database for Gabbitas tutors
- designing and creating an advert
- placing of adverts on the Gabbitas website, other job boards and our social media platforms
- creation of specific job description, sorting of applications, and interview long-list candidates, face to face or via Skype
- carrying out appropriate checks
- presenting a shortlist of suitable candidates
- advising you in the selection process if you feel this could be helpful
- psychometric testing (optional)
- writing of contract to be agreed by both the family and the tutor
- contacting unsuccessful candidates on your behalf
- visa support for the chosen candidate
To find an hourly tutor, click here.
To find a private residential tutor, click here.
To become a tutor, click here.